BENEFITS OF WEARING A FRONTAL:
- Perfect for thinning edges, hair loss, or alopecia.
- Protects your natural hair from heat damage, over-processing, and stress. This allows it to grow!
- Allows you to try different colors and styles easily
- Prevents sew-in wefts and braids from showing
- No concern with blending and matching the texture to your natural hair
- Ear-to-Ear coverage creates a natural, nearly undetectable hair line.
- With proper maintenance, frontals can last 6-8 months. Your wear may vary.
- Provides a polished and finished look to your install!
- Malaysian Silky Straight
- 16 inches
- Ear-to-Ear coverage (13" x 4")
- Natural, versatile free part
- Blends with our Silky Straight hair
- Medium brown lace backing for a natural-looking scalp
- 100% Human Hair
- Single Donor
- Baby Hair
- 120% Density for a natural thickness
- Virgin Eurasian Hair with Aligned Cuticles
- Unprocessed / Un-dyed Natural Black Color (1B)
- Can Be Straightened and Dyed Easily
- Treat your frontal as if it were your own hair. Be careful with chemicals, dyes, rinses, and bleaches. Use them sparingly as they may damage your frontal, just as they would damage your natural hair.
- Prior to first install, we suggest that you seal your frontal. Frontals are delicate and each hair strand is hand-inserted into the lace pores and knotted carefully. With washing and daily styling, those knots can sometimes loosen and the hair can fall from the pores, leading to thinning or even balding. Sealing your frontal will secure the knots inside the lace. We recommend using Knot My Problem Knot Sealer before each install (available at most beauty supply stores). Check with your stylist for additional sealing options.
- Wash and condition using moisturizing products. We recommend: Suave Sleek & Shine, Tresemme Curl Hydration, or Aussie Moist. For curly hair, we recommend a small amount of a daily moisturizer such as coconut or moroccan argan oil to combat dryness or frizziness.
- Gently swish your frontal when washing. Do not rub or twist. Do not brush or pull hair while wet, as this will loosen the knots.
- Allow your frontal to dry naturally or use a low heat drying process.
- Finger comb your frontal, especially curly hair. Do not brush, as this can cause tangling and frizziness.
- Tangling should not occur, but if it does, use a mild detangler or a moisturizing leave-in conditioner. Gently detangle using your fingers or a wide-toothed comb. Do not tug on the hair, as this will loosen the knots and cause thinning/balding of the lace/silk base.
- Lace frontals are delicate and require TLC. Frontals will need to be either sewn or glued down, and must be touched up at least twice a month, sometimes more often if your lifestyle is more active.
- Use a long satin bonnet when sleeping.
It's all in the details.
It's all in the details.
Our beautiful hair is:
3.5 ounces per bundle (2-3 bundles are needed for a full sew-in)
For lengths longer than 18″, we recommend 3 bundles Natural Black color (1B)
Low to Medium Luster
100% Virgin Human Hair
Reusable Single Drawn Hair
Grade A Quality
Minimal to No Shedding
Note: In order to provide individual attention and care of your order, please allow 2-3 business days for processing. You will receive an automated email from the US Post Office or FedEx with your tracking number once your order has shipped.
How we measure.
How we measure.
Please also note that your hair may appear shorter than the stated length, particularly our Brazilian Natural Curl and Tight Curl hair. All hair is measured as straightened.
Our Natural Curl and Tight Curl hair are not low maintenance or wash-and-go textures. We recommend wearing them in their natural state. Our Brazilian hair WILL require attention, care and frequent moisturizing in order to maintain its beautiful curly appearance. For styling of our curly hair, we suggest finger-styling only. Combing or brushing will break the natural curl pattern and can lead to a fuller, frizzier look.